The Swiss Light-sheet Microscopy Workshop will take place on April 24th & 25th, 2019. The venue is the the Irchel Campus of the University of Zurich.
The aim of the event is to strengthen the local and international network and facilitate the exchange of ideas between the lightsheet users and developers.
- Kishan Dholakia University of St. Andrews
- Jan Huisken MIR, Madison
- Lars Hufnagel EMBL, Heidelberg
- Florian Jug MPI-MCBG, Dresden
- Daniel Kirschenbaum USZ, Zurich
- Prisca Liberali FMI, Basel
- Christian Mosimann UZH, Zurich
- Stéphane Pagès Wyss Center, Geneva
- Francesca Peri UZH, Zurich
- Paola Perin University of Pavia
- Stefan Preibisch MDC, Berlin
- Nicolas Renier ICM, Paris
- Raju Tomer Columbia University, New York
Thanks to our sponsors, registration is free of charge! Please register here
Registration deadline is Friday, March 29th, 2019.